How to Enroll Youth Participants ages 6-14
2) If Outriders is a good fit for you, enter the age of each Camper, clicking Sign Up! will add 1 registration to Your Cart.
3) Complete the Check-Out and Purchase. Click the Cart Icon at the Top Right!
4) Be informed on Day Camp Protocol. Scroll down! Email us with your Questions :)
5) Complete our REQUIRED Liability Waiver < click it there. Print & bring the Waiver on the morning of the 1st day of Camp or email in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Arrive between 8:15-8:45AM on Monday-Friday morning of Outriders Camp!
Protocol & Procedures: (Required for Day Camp)
1) Please have your children bring: a BACKPACK, a WATER BOTTLE, and LUNCH. NO PEANUT PRODUCTS, due to severe allergic risk.
2) Please consider appropriate dress. This includes: Clothes that will most likely get dirty, wet, or affected by general SCOUTING use. Excuses like: "My Mom said I can't get this dirty at Camp" have become common and I intend to open up that conversation.
3) Everyone follows this Code of Common Sense: Pay Attention, Respect, Be Truly Helpful & We Can Do It Better.
4) We allow optional use of personal Knives, Bow & Arrows, Fire making kit, a Journal, Foam Weapons for Smashing, & Misc. Items pertaining to the weekly program theme. We provide all necessary equipment.
Thanks for joining us at Outriders, see you in the wilds!