How to Register Individuals age 6+
2. Enter the participant’s age and click the Register for This Camp which will add it your shopping cart. A shopping cart icon should appear top-right.
3. Add the coolest camps to your shopping cart. Continue to the Checkout page by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
4. You will receive email confirming that you have Registered, and YOU are responsible for remembering the specific program info. Email us with any questions :)
5. Before your participant’s first Outriders camp, YOU ARE REQUIRED to complete a Liability Waiver < click there. Please complete it, bring a physical copy on Monday morning. Or email it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol & Procedures: Day Camp Rules
1) Please pack with each camper A) Backpack B) Water Bottle C) Lunch. We reserve the right to ban peanut butter or any food if we have an allergy in our program. Our staff are highly trained and experienced in tracking allergies and inquiring as to which foods that everyone in the program is allergic to.
2) Please consider appropriate dress. Water, soil are our allies. And sometimes we play with paints and stuff. We don’t use Glitter anymore… Sorry, Griffin. We recommend to keep your city slick clothes at home.
3) The Law of the Land is Common Sense. 1) Pay Attention 2) Respect 3) Be Helpful 4) Improve everything.
4) We allow Personal Bows, Fishing Rods, Knives and Survival items.
Official Outriders Camp Refund Policy
Our cancellation policy is: cancellation before 60 days to the start of the program is subject to a refund of %90 of the cost. Within 60-30 days a 50% refund is available. Within 30 days advance of the start of the program, we cannot afford to guarantee you a program refund. We retain the right to refuse camp services to anyone for undisclosed reasons in order to safeguard the livelihood of our operation.
You are always welcome to email me, Director email@example.com with regards to any special circumstances or questions.
We welcome you and hope to see you at Outriders!